Re: [opensuse-project] Board Activities Report - Feb/March 2017
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2017 20:55:23 +0200
Richard Brown wrote:

And please, consider volunteering to join the openSUSE Heroes [2].
They're going to need all the help they can get, and anyone with any
skills or interest in any system administration what so ever (which I
think should include most of this mailinglist) should be capable of
helping if they can give the time. Please also do anything you can to
help spread this request for help as wide as you can, the team really
could do with growing in the face of our growing projects future.

We have to be more specific with advertising what we need. I've only
joined the Heroes team myself a few months back, and only because
a "position" became vacant (for which I volunteered). To get more
people in, we have to be out looking for them - your activities report
was good, but I fear the above may have drowned in the rest.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (10.9°C)