[opensuse-project] Running for the openSUSE Board
Hi everybody!

In the end I decided to run for re-election. It is almost last chance to do so
and although we have already two great candidates, I feel it is not an election
if you don't have a choice.

My name is Michal Hrusecky, I'm 32 years old, I used to be quite active in the
paste, nowadays I'm quite busy with my personal life, so I'm less involved that
I would like. But still try to do some promoting and trying to finish some
projects. What you probably remember me the most recently is my bot that
threatened every eligible voter that they will be kicked out - part of my goal
to clean-up inactive members. This is currently on hold till the end of
election, but don't worry, I fixed the bot and it will get run even if I don't
get elected :-) But by not electing me, you probably will make it harder for me
to come with other ideas like this and implement them in the future :-)

I can't promise you any big actions like building a wall as Board doesn't have
that kind of power and I think we already have too many of them everywhere, but
I can promise to represent you the best I can and I hope I haven't disappointed
you in my last term.

I'll write some proper manifesto in following days and reply here. As
mentioned, this is last minute (well hours) decision, so I'll polish manifesto
in following days.