[opensuse-project] Running for the openSUSE Board
  • From: "Sarah Julia Kriesch" <ada.lovelace@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2016 16:31:45 +0100
Dear openSUSE Members,

I am nominated as a candidate for the openSUSE Board and want to run for a
position.

My name is Sarah Julia Kriesch (nick name AdaLovelace). I am 29 years old, an
educated Computer Science Expert for System Integration and currently a student
in Computer Science at the TH N├╝rnberg. I recently changed from working life to
student life. I have got 4 years of work experience as a Linux System
Administrator and (Managing) Systems Engineer. I am a Working Student (Admin/
DevOps) at ownCloud. Since this month I am also a Student Officer for Computer
Science at our university.

You can find more about me on my blog
(https://sarah-julia-kriesch.eu/2016/12/28/running-for-the-opensuse-board/).

Most of you know me from openSUSE Conferences. I am an active Advocate and a
founder of the Heroes Team. Additionally I am the Translation Coordinator. Some
of you know me from different mailing lists.

I can complete the openSUSE Board with my skills in Infrastructure,
Coordination and BPM.

Best regards,

Sarah