Re: [opensuse-project] opensuse-containers mailing list
  • From: "Sarah Julia Kriesch" <ada.lovelace@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2016 11:35:19 +0200
Hello,

all mailing lists are in the hand of the admin (heroes) team now.
You can write to admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx for creating a ticket.

Best regards,
Sarah

Gesendet: Freitag, 26. August 2016 um 17:42 Uhr
Von: "Aleksa Sarai" <asarai@xxxxxxx>
An: opensuse-project@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [opensuse-project] opensuse-containers mailing list

Hello,

Since containers are something that we support in openSUSE, it would be
great if we could have a "topic" mailing list for various container
runtimes in openSUSE. Is there a process for creating a new mailinglist
apart from sending an email here and hoping for the best? :P

--
Aleksa Sarai
Software Engineer (Containers)