Re: [opensuse-project] Board Meeting Minutes - 11 Aug 1500 CEST

Richard has been talking to Douglas about the possibility of moving to a new blogging platform. Richard's personal blog
is running a potential candidate (Jekyll with custom openSUSE theme.

Having been looking at migrating translations this week we should
probably make sure whatever we use is easy to setup translations for
(same for the new software.o.o), if look and feel is the main concern
here maybe its better to fix this from a whole of everything approach so
that the improvements also make it to the wiki pages, forums and the
rest of the web presence. Probably the worst possible solution is moving
everything each to its own different platform with added maintenance
work and more look and feel issues.

Simon Lees (Simotek)

Emergency Update Team
SUSE Linux Adeliade Australia, UTC+9:30