Re: [opensuse-project] Re: [Evergreen] SUSE Studio drops 13.1

On 03/22/2016 04:12 AM, Adrian Schröter wrote:
Hi Axel,

On Sonntag, 20. März 2016, 18:59:00 wrote Axel Braun:
quite sad to hear that SUSE Studio drops openSUSE 13.1!

As 13.1 is Evergreen AND the ast long-term 32bit openSUSE its worth keeping
it! Sure, we have 13.2 at the start, but the 13.2 Studio template always
caused more trouble than the 13.1 version....

Can we do something from the project side to keep 13.1?

do you have concrete images in mind or do you think about the general
offering?

While we remove the easy links to add 13.1 repos in OBS and Studio, you
can add still add and build appliances for 13.1 afterwards in OBS.

Christian Bruckmayer implemented also some first code lately to make
it more easy to import kiwi configurations esp. from Studio into OBS.

We will have a some howto in the next weeks for this ....

have a nice evening
adrian

Hi,

I'm looking forward to the howto, last openSUSE release i was trying to
deal with the opposite end of the spectrum and creating a live image
from a openSUSE beta for testing enlightenment.

Cheers

Simon

< Previous Next >