Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE Board Face-to-Face Meeting 2016 Minutes - Part 2/3
Hey,

On 21.03.2016 14:50, Richard Brown wrote:
On 21 March 2016 at 13:15, Henne Vogelsang <hvogel@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 20.03.2016 13:46, Richard Brown wrote:

When behaviour is not inline with the Guiding Principles the Board
agreed a principle of 1 private warning followed by a Ban

Can we talk before you retire me. That would be awesome! :-)

We're not 'retiring' you..and we did talk to you.. You gave us advice
and said that you'd do whatever you could for us technically to
support our decisions..

I'm sorry but I don't remember us talking about Board member sending "private warnings" in case of violations of list rules. Guess we need to talk again :-)

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang
http://www.opensuse.org