Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE Board Face-to-Face Meeting 2016 Minutes - Part 2/3
On 21 March 2016 at 13:15, Henne Vogelsang <hvogel@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey,

On 20.03.2016 13:46, Richard Brown wrote:

== Mailinglist Moderation ==
Board discussed concerns regarding some behaviour of a few individuals
on the mailinglists.
We recognise that some misbehaviour requires fast action. Agreed that
any one Board member can act on behalf of the Board.
When behaviour is not inline with the Guiding Principles the Board
agreed a principle of 1 private warning followed by a Ban

Can we talk before you retire me. That would be awesome! :-)

Henne

We're not 'retiring' you..and we did talk to you.. You gave us advice
and said that you'd do whatever you could for us technically to
support our decisions..

Then we went away and talked about how we would make those
decisions..and that's what you see in those minutes