Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE Board Face-to-Face Meeting 2016 Minutes - Part 2/3
Hey,

On 20.03.2016 13:46, Richard Brown wrote:

== Mailinglist Moderation ==
Board discussed concerns regarding some behaviour of a few individuals
on the mailinglists.
We recognise that some misbehaviour requires fast action. Agreed that
any one Board member can act on behalf of the Board.
When behaviour is not inline with the Guiding Principles the Board
agreed a principle of 1 private warning followed by a Ban

Can we talk before you retire me. That would be awesome! :-)

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang
http://www.opensuse.org