Re: [opensuse-project] SUSE Studio drops 13.1
Martin Pluskal - 19:24 20.03.16 wrote:
Dne 20.03.2016 v 18:59 Axel Braun napsal(a):
Gents,

quite sad to hear that SUSE Studio drops openSUSE 13.1!

As 13.1 is Evergreen AND the ast long-term 32bit openSUSE its worth keeping
it! Sure, we have 13.2 at the start, but the 13.2 Studio template always
caused more trouble than the 13.1 version....

Can we do something from the project side to keep 13.1?

Cheers
Axel

Don't ask what openSUSE can do for you, ask what you can do for openSUSE.

I think that is what is he asking. AFAIK as already mentioned, probably
nothing. Except buying SUSE Studio license, server and setting his own instance
supporting old openSUSE.