Re: [opensuse-project] oSC - Track list when editing a talk
Hey,

On 15.03.2016 13:08, Christian Boltz wrote:
Am Dienstag, 15. März 2016, 10:33:16 CET schrieb Henne Vogelsang:
On 14.03.2016 19:54, Christian Boltz wrote:

BTW: It would be nice to get the "submit new talk" and "edit talk"
forms in sync - currently, "edit talk" displays more fields that
"submit new talk".

This is intentional. Submitting something should be as easy as
possible :-)

First I have to submit a title and a description, and then OSEM
complains that I didn't set the subtitle (that field isn't available when
submitting a new talk).

It doesn't complain. It suggest a few more steps to take to make your submission perfect. Which you obviously followed...

I'm not sure if I'd call that easy ;-)

People hate to fill out forms and the bigger the hurdle to submit something, the smaller the chance people actually do it. What we don't need (we don't need a sub-title) we do not require :-)

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang
http://www.opensuse.org