[opensuse-project] oSC - Track list when editing a talk
Hello,

when I edit one of the talks I submitted for the conference, there's a
dropdown "Track" that lists the subconferences (Kolab, SUSE Labs etc.),
but not the main openSUSE Conference.

a) is that intentional?
b) if yes, is "leave blank" the correct option for talks that are meant
for the main openSUSE Conference?

BTW: It would be nice to get the "submit new talk" and "edit talk" forms
in sync - currently, "edit talk" displays more fields that "submit new
talk".

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
Man kann nicht Leuten helfen, die nicht verraten, was sie wollen.
Das ist so sexy wie zum Arzt zu gehen und nicht zu verraten, wo es