Re: [opensuse-project] oSC16 - Organizing Team Meeting 5 Notes
Le 09/03/2016 08:46, ddemaio a écrit :

1. Reserve your hotel ASAP. The NorisRing races take place the sameweek
as the conference - http://bit.ly/1QBp3o8<http://bit.ly/1QxzN2H>

2. Currently there are 52 registered attendees with 32 proposal
submission - Submit your proposal
https://events.opensuse.org/conference/oSC16/program/proposal/new

3. The pre-conference party will start at 19:00 / 7 p.m. on June 21 at
Kater Murr - http://kater-murr.com/

Hello,

I will come during family holidays I will take at the same moment. This mean that I won't be able to attend all the conference, I plan to stay two or three days.

I will come by car, so no need to TSP for me this time, and I can have accommodations even a bit far from center.

I notice there are lot of rooms available from airb&b at the moment.

but I come more to meet other openSUSE members than to attend conference, so I need to know when will take place if any meetings about openSUSE organization. Of course pre-conference party may be a good start :-)

I also would like to know if finally some event may happen for participant mates, my wife will be here and she's not really a computer addict :-)

thanks for the good work done :-)

jdd