[opensuse-project] Help Wanted: Wiki Cleanup/How To Contribute Pages
Hi,

A long time ago (well actually not so long ago) I was hoping to get a
"What Can I Do For OpenSUSE" site up and running [1]. One of the
requirements was to have wiki pages with up to date information that
could be linked to so new contributors could easily figure out how they
can get involved with a certain project (YaST, packaging, translations,
etc).

The issue for me is I do not have the expertise to know which articles
are still valid and which need to be updated. Sure for some of them I
can tell if the information is accurate, but not for all.

So I am wondering if people would be willing to help out and send me
links to pages/projects/instructions that are up to date so that either
I can update the respective wiki page or just link it on the site.

Kostas was kind enough to open an etterpad [2] to track some of links
and I have written out some of my opinions/suggestions there. I think in
the next few days I will try and streamline the How To Participate page
so it similar to the nice setup Mozilla has [3]

Please let me know your thoughts and suggestions.

[1] https://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-project/2015-10/msg00068.html,
https://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-project/2015-11/msg00001.html

[2] https://public.etherpad-mozilla.org/p/opensuse_wiki

[3] https://wiki.mozilla.org/Contribute