Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE 13.1 - Preparation for Evergreen
On Friday 18 December 2015 21.54:43 Basil Chupin wrote:
You are not elected by the Community members to the Board.

You are an unelected appointee by SUSE to the OpenSUSE Community Board
and as such represent in the first instance SUSE's interests.
You are correct that I am appointed to my position as Chairman of the
openSUSE Board by SUSE

But you seem to forget the fact that I was an elected member of the
Board since 2013 - first stepping in after Pascal stepped down as the
next highest candidate in the previous elections, then directly
elected to the Board by the community at the end of 2013.

Thank you for this piece of information.

Unfortunately I have never heard of you being an elected member of the
Board until you just mentioned it. (Goes to show what an impact your
presence caused in that period .)

Nope just too much blah, that I've really difficult to follow and understand
especially when deeply lost in a thread. In the busiest year period.

Perhaps you forget that being Board Member is a additional contribution
(read it as it consume free time, free other contribution).

How this tons of octet will improve my project?
I've a doubt, the worse I'm seeing, now that I've done my board duty
reading all of that, is no chance to a move.

I've read that your a USER, too bad for you, on openSUSE Galaxy
those who do win, the others whine :-)
I really double the invitation to join and do, you will see how you
will change.

Now can we move forward to something else than the "I've the biggest than
stupid game' ?

You see? I'm and will stay an eternal dreamer :-)

--

Bruno Friedmann
Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch

openSUSE Member & Board, fsfe fellowship
GPG KEY : D5C9B751C4653227
irc: tigerfoot