Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE 13.1 - Preparation for Evergreen
Le 14/12/2015 07:55, Michal Kubecek a écrit :

Not really useful, I would say. If you want to share your repositories,
I would rather suggest "zypper lr -u" or (better) "LANG=C zypper lr -u".

I don't see really the use of the -u, but sure LANG=C is a good idea. But, by the way I wanted only to give an example, to be continued only if necessary. The main goal is to show what repositories may have problem when upgrading.

but do we want to really discuss Evergreen practical continuation, like I do, or discuss political interest like it started to be?

thanks for your interest :-)
jdd