Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE 13.1 - Preparation for Evergreen
Le 12/12/2015 12:08, Richard Brown a écrit :

- Evergreen 13.1 only has a planned support period of January 2016 to
November 2016.

(I agree with the rest of your mail)

may be our work could be to make shift to Leap easier. I mean better doc, may be upgrade scripts (Wagon??).

the problem is not upgrade but problems coming during upgrades, so if we can make this a bare minimum, we can go on.

for example, could we could collect the "zypper lr" of interested people, eventually build a common VirtualBox test appliance...

and write accurate doc of how to go from one to the other?

jdd