Re: [opensuse-project] Leap 42.1 - consistent naming
Am 24.07.2015 um 18:54 schrieb Jay:
Now that the first milestone for Leap 42.1 is imminent (or is it out already?)
I'd like to suggest that we no longer use just "42" as a name
(not even for download-links) but "Leap 42.1" or "Leap"
in order to penetrate the name early and consistently.

We actually already named the download url
download.opensuse.org/distribution/leap/42.1 , but I failed to tweak
software.opensuse.org/developer to say Leap because we have so many
places that assume the distribution is named "openSUSE $VERSION", so
help there is welcome

Greetings, Stephan