Re: [opensuse-project] Leap 42.1: Positioning / USP
  • From: Jay <MyMailClone@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 18:20:49 +0200
Am Mittwoch, 22. Juli 2015, 07:06:13 schrieb Bruno Friedmann:
On Saturday 18 July 2015 12.35:37 Jay wrote:
Am Samstag, 18. Juli 2015, 11:35:56 schrieb Bruno Friedmann:
ps :
this is a repost to the public ml, where my first send should have been
gone. (Jay/Reiner) could you ask your mail program to not trick the
reply-to when writing to opensuse ml, so everybody that click on reply
will
have the correct field? ;-))

I'm using KMail.

But I couldn't find an option to fulfill your wish! No idea.

Rainer Fiebig

I've all openSUSE stuff automagically ordered by folder / sub folder (one
mailing list by subfolder) In kmail you can right click on properties, and
tell it this folder handle a ML. It should eventually auto-recognize the
mailing list address.

And the second point is in your account configuration, let Reply-to field
empty ;-)

Thanks, I'll try no. 2!

Rainer Fiebig