Re: [opensuse-project] membership policy
Le 19/07/2015 21:08, Richard Brown a écrit :
I believe that it's important that the Membership approval process is
more than just 'one persons opinion that the contributor is good'

That said, I also feel that requiring 4 votes has proven to cause far
too long approvals for a very long time

I'd like to see the lowering of the threshold to + or -3 votes, which
is a number the membership team can quite often reach without problem.

I have no problem about that, but we are now only 6 :-(

summer time is not a good moment for this purpose, but I wonder if we can wait several more month before purging this already several month old subscription list.

For any people reading this, remember the membership official team is built on a *volunteer* basis, please if you want to help, ask to be a member of this team.

the actual work is very small

thanks !

jdd