Re: [opensuse-project] Re: [opensuse-fr] RMLL (retour)
Le 16/07/2015 15:48, Hans de Raad a écrit :
Hi Jdd,

I was at RMLL as well, doing a talk on open source Healthcare
(https://2015.rmll.info/open-source-in-healthcare-quality-assurance-group-helps-out?lang=en
).

great!

The openSUSE booth looked great, it was fun to see the Geeko's being
represented there as well. Thanks to the guys behind the booth!

Further I agree with your impression, it's a nice conference, but some
days aren't very well attended and there is a very strong focus on the
talks and workshops.
So if openSUSE wants more exposure on this conference, organizing
something ourselves would be very helpful.

Best!
Hans de Raad

thanks

jdd