2274PK Voorburg

Tel +31 6 83578847

www.hcderaad.nl

On 2015-07-16 09:29, jdd wrote:
the RMLL is one of the mai french speaking yearly show that happen
each year in a different town. This year in Beauvis, France.

https://2015.rmll.info/

openSUSE had a booth, thanks to Nicolas and Alionet. I could attend
two days on the 8 days of the show.

* first saturday, in front of the Cathedral and under the sun (apart a
brief but strong storm on early morning), all went well, with a public
not very large but motivated and friendly.

Installation on Friday:
http://dodin.info/piwigo/index.php?/category/5855

Saturday:
http://dodin.info/piwigo/index.php?/category/5848

The salamander is a symbol of Beauvais, gecko like, isn't it?
http://dodin.info/piwigo/picture.php?/110158-dsc04906_11134/category/5848

Small video:
http://dodin.info/piwigo/index.php?/category/5843

* On Monday, at the Campus, distros where parked on a small hall and
we had no network, so not that good for demos and installs. We didn't
see many people. Where here openSUSE, ubuntu, mageia and fedora.

http://dodin.info/piwigo/index.php?/category/5868

It's worth going on Saturday (public days), may be on Sunday if RMLL
are in a large city (Beauvais is quite small). For the rest of the
week it would be more useful to have two or so workshops

Thanks Nicolas for his implication - he was nearly alone for the rest
of the week.

others may give infos on the other days?

jdd