Re: [opensuse-project] Marketing Definitions from oSC15
Onsdag den 1. juli 2015 19:38:46 skrev Jay:
Are you really sure you want to forego the "normal" user (like me) for
developers/admins?

I never thougth of openSUSE as the distribution for just those two groups.
For me it was always the least riskiest, easiest to install, high-quality
alternative to Windows.

And I would be surprised if the good download-numbers for 13.2 came from
developers and admins.

Hey, you were the one most positive about turning openSUSE into something only
a grumpy old sysadmin can love >:-)

Sorry. Couldn't resist.