Re: [opensuse-project] Marketing Definitions from oSC15
An item, from my perspective, would be this: we have a marketing mailing list
that is lightly used at the moment … could we move some of these marketing
discussions over there so that we can start moving ahead with some plans. I
know that 42 is still in flux as we hash out things, but maybe starting to
organize some teams, start sharing ideas, and then coming back with specific
questions.

Just my $.02.

Sincerely,
Bob Martens