Re: Desktop Users don't contribute - My response Re: [opensuse-project] Don't search developers. Develop them. Events, events everywhere
Le 13/05/2015 13:44, Akash Vishwakarma a écrit :

Any comments regarding second part of my mail?

about the "paticipate" in every page, it was the case some time ago:

https://web.archive.org/web/20100316161403/http://en.opensuse.org/Welcome_to_openSUSE.org

be the wiki changed...there used to be a wiki team, I don't know what is it now (anybody here?)

there is an opensuse-wiki list, not very active:

http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-wiki/

my opinion was than the wiki have to be more open to contributions, even at expense of some lack of organization, but other people thought differently...

there is certainly work to be done in the wiki!

the "how to participate portal is on the bottom of the main page.

https://en.opensuse.org/Portal:How_to_participate

If you find the text not easy enough, feel free to add to it. be aware than the english version is the main one, other languages version may be a bit out of sync

if you can't do this, ask

jdd