Re: Desktop Users don't contribute - My response Re: [opensuse-project] Don't search developers. Develop them. Events, events everywhere
* jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx> [2015-05-12 18:38]:
Le 12/05/2015 18:32, Akash Vishwakarma a écrit :

What has the existing community done to overcome this trend? What
have they done to encourage the desktop users to contribute to the
project?

I think not enough, obviously (my fault also) - I read also the end
of your mail.

but let me ask to be practical: I began an other thread about
"asking members for help". Are you a member?

You do not have to be a member to contribute, in fact it's
supposed to be the other way around, you contribute and then
eventually become a member.

Although I'm wondering how many of the 577 members actually
contribute to the project...
--
Guido Berhoerster