Re: [opensuse-project] asking members for help
I see there are 586 pages of ten, that should be 5860 members (but I don't know how they are sorted, I'm last on the last page :-)

* is there a way to send them a mail as a hole (once a year?)?
* is there an automatic way to track if they are active, else than because you already know the name :-)

the rationale here is than contributing for developers is nearly obvious (open an osc account and develop :-) - but I remember the time where it was not considered enough to be a member - but it's not for others.

I guess the first step to have contributors is to first keep track of the members, then to the people that asks to be a member.

having some numbers about activity should be a great help.

I would be glad to help in this part (discussion are nice, but they have to give some practical result).

I see two things I could try to do first:

* find some very simple junior job
* track medium activity members to ask them help on tracking activity.. you see? then on junior jobs

what are the plan about use of "connect" in general?

I just think the first thing I could do is creating a small poll I could show to people I contact as the most simple job I can imagine :-)

stop or go?

thanks
jdd