Re: [opensuse-project] asking members for help
  • From: Efstathios Iosifidis <iefstathios@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 11:08:17 +0300
Hello jdd

Create a list with Junior Jobs for those who want to start contributing.

For marketing, there are
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Junior_jobs
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Marketing_jobs

But not sure if those are updated.

We have a number of "members", and of people asking to be a member.

Who cares to see what they happen to do?

When we ask "contribute first then come back", couldn't we ask them
something more precise?

How could we be more effective in this?

Jdd

http://www.iosifidis.gr http://linkedin.iosifidis.gr

Great leaders don't tell you what to do...They show you how it's done.
Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts...absolutely.