Re: [opensuse-project] Don't search developers. Develop them. Events, events everywhere
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 18:33:04 +0200
Ancor Gonzalez Sosa wrote:

Like https://progress.opensuse.org/projects/opensuse-13-2-release ?

Just in case somebody is about to complain that list is not visible
enough.

Not a complaint, just an observation - it isn't anywhere near visible
enough. Certainly not as the one central todo-list manager for the
openSUSE release process. Every call for help should have a link to
it, to begin with.

It's a moot point, but where are the "calls for help" that reference
http://progress.opensuse.org as the main todo list? "if you don't know
what to do, here's the list: "

Can it be better? Sure. Is the lack of a list of concrete tasks
stopping somebody to contribute? Absolutely not.

Lack of knowledge of the list is part of what stops people. Absolutely.

Next I'll take a look at the old list and see if the tasks are
sufficiently well-defined that I would be able to simply pick the next
one and work it for an hour.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (25.9°C)