Re: [opensuse-project] Don't search developers. Develop them. Events, events everywhere

On Monday 2015-05-11 13:52, Stephan Kulow wrote:
I first heard of that progress.opensuse.org subpage just this
month. Or maybe I did hear it before, but never was asked to look
at that website/use it in some way/ and so on.

http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-project/2014-09/msg00035.html

Yeah that's opensuse-project, which I don't normally read.

[] I have a memory of people asking me on IRC [] to look into [] build
failures.

Yeah, because you like fixing build failures - and don't seem to like
jump on "we need feature lists written". Just like any other packager :)

I have participated in calls to aid in writing https://en.opensuse.org/Features
for some previous openSUSE release. I do remember some occassional mail
that asks "what is important for you (as a packager) in openSUSE X.Y?"..
it might have been it was not posted to only opensuse-project@.