Re: [opensuse-project] Don't search developers. Develop them. Events, events everywhere
Le 10/05/2015 11:26, Martin Schlander a écrit :

Those users tend to have an extremely consumeristic approach and won't ever
contribute a damn thing.

may be we don't work enough in that direction :-)

Tumbleweed will never be an option, no matter how good it becomes, it will
still be rolling. Hence I will not use it and I can barely recommend it to
anyone.

why not? It seems for me, but I'm pretty exterior of it that tumbleweed is more tested than some very appreciated openSUSE regular release of the past...

If you're motivated to use openSUSE because "I want a Linux
distribution that just works", then please, help us with this new
Regular Release, in order to make it perfect for you use cases.

Well, if you're going to sell this idea, you need to show me how it'll be
significantly different than Debian Stable (apart from having a few great tools
like yast, zypper, obs of course ;-).

why should it be different?

the only thing really important is the hardware support. For all the rest, old software do more than one need.

jdd