Re: [opensuse-project] Don't search developers. Develop them. Events, events everywhere
Hey,

On 07.05.2015 10:23, Richard Brown wrote:

but when we look around and call for volunteers to actually
help, like we did for the 13.2 release process, or oSC 15, we're very
lucky if we get anyone helping at all

That's the point I was trying to inspire a discussion about. I think we
need to think very hard and with a very open mind about what this means.

What are the reasons that people don't answer our calls for help?

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang
http://www.opensuse.org