Re: [opensuse-project] After the Richard talk... what's new for openSUSE
  • From: Richard Brown <RBrownCCB@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 May 2015 13:19:52 +0200
On 2 May 2015 at 12:39, jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

yes.

What also could be done is working on a better transition between two LTS
versions.

I don't know if such thing is already on the go with openQA (for example):
is it possible to test upgrade? I an't help fixing bugs, but I could help
documenting upgrade from one LTS to the next one

jdd

yes openQA already tests upgrades - we dont release Tumbleweed
snapshots if you cant upgrade from 13.2 to Tumbleweed for example