Re: [opensuse-project] After the Richard talk... what's new for openSUSE
I think the two-distro options feels like the best one at the moment. Would the
Essence-based openSUSE release also subsume the Evergreen team as well? Could
it? Am I really behind the curve and Evergreen is already gone?

Sincerely,
Bob Martens