[opensuse-project] Some questions regarding Package Life-Cycle and other openFATE topics
Hi,
Can somebody explain the package life-cycle. It will help me with
openFATE screening.

The are different repositories Nightly, Factory, obs, user
repositories. So, how does the life-cycle of a package starts.
The user uploads package at his obs page, it then submits to Nightly,
then to Factory repo and maybe someday it will reach to the
distribution repo. Is something missing in this process and how does
this transfer takes place.

The openFATE documentation regarding package wishlist needs to explain more than
A package wish is a wish for inclusion in the next openSUSE distribution
release. The first step is to build the package in the openSUSE Build Service,
the second step is to get it >into the factory distribution.

If a package is in factory repo or nightly repo should I make the
feature package request as already completed or should make the status
as marketplace or new.

The the openFATE documentation explains about voting but the
documentation for screening process doesn't anything about minimum
requirement of votes to convert Unconfirmed feature to New.

The documentation clearly explains if the description of feature is
complete it can be set as new. But, where does voting come into
place.

Regards,
Akash Vishwakarma (vish_99)