[opensuse-project] [GSoC] Snapper Desktop Integration
Hi all.

In the last weeks I continued working on snapper-gui and snapper KDE
integration.

The GUI now offers all the functionality of snapper without the hassle
of using the command line client.

And all snapper operations (except creating and deleting configs) are
available to use from Dolphin.

For the last week I will do some refactoring, write the help sections
for each snapper-gui action and some documentation.

Many people don't use btrfs yet (and the ones that do might not want
to jeopardize their snapshots by using a tool in such an early
release) so it's hard to test snapper-gui. In the last report, I will
include a lot of screenshots so people can have an idea for when they
start using btrfs and snapper.

After GSoC, I want to continue developing and release a more polished
version before openSUSE 13.2 is released (which will come with btrfs
as default)

Oguz