Re: [opensuse-project] three necessary steps?
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2013 10:52:45 +0100
jdd wrote:

Le 30/11/2013 09:26, Joerg Stephan a écrit :
Am 29.11.2013 21:50, schrieb jdd:
should be interesting to list what they have and we don't :-)

Well okay than:

http://en.opensuse.org/Portal:Teams
vs.
https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Category:Teams
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Join
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Teams

fedora page is smart, mageia inexistent, ubuntu random, opensuse no so
bad

The openSUSE page is poor, imho. Poor spelling, poor language,
uninviting. I've just made a few corrections, but when I first saw it
this morning, my first reaction was confusion. As a newcomer, my first
questions would be "where do I fit in" followed by "where do I go"?
And the page doesn't answer those. In comparison, Fedora looks open
and inviting. (just a first impression).

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (2.7°C)