Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE 2016: taking a picture of openSUSE today
Le 29/11/2013 09:01, Joerg Stephan a écrit :

Sometimes is think its the uncontrolled growth of repos which makes
openSUSE attractive, and "one click" installation of everything. If it
would be that way, we could limit the base distribuition to... (see
below :-).

incorporating this in YaST would be a great addition - even as a simple link in the beginning!

it's certainly one of the major argument when discussing with newbies: "itunes and google play are copies of our system" :-)

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.org