Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE 2016 picture
On Thu, Nov 28, 2013 at 12:05 PM, jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Le 28/11/2013 17:25, Klaas Freitag a écrit :

Yes, a free and secure alternative to G hangouts and/or skype working
out of the box would be one of the features which could bring us back
the attributes "cool" and "innovative".

not sure.

are you sure most team members are fulent enough in spoken english to handle
a video meeting? I'm sure I'm not!

read, speak, may be, but listen and uderstand on skype certainly no and even
on video, not sure

jdd

I don't know, but maybe there could be the equivalent of IRC channels
in various languages.

I was thinking further about this, even if it cost a little money,
having a true openSUSE videoconference service of its own would not
only be great of team building (if the teams can find a shared
language), it would also be a cool benefit for openSUSE team members
to be provided an account where they could do videoconferences for
their own purposes. I'm not sure how that would work exactly, but it
seems like an area for brainstorming to me.

Greg