Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE 2016 picture
On Thursday 28 November 2013 13.41:57 agustin benito bethencourt wrote:
Hi,

On Thursday 28 November 2013 12:35:02 Stephan Kulow wrote:
On 28.11.2013 11:58, agustin benito bethencourt wrote:
Our plan is to publish one more proposal today and probably Monday. But we
can delay the one on Monday a few days if people feel it is too much. We
also need time to answer properly.

Hi Agustin,

Your mail is 7 pages of printout. Do you seriously expect people that do
openSUSE in their free time to read that? Little less Castro, little
more JFK...

Describe complex things in a few words is an art that takes quiet some time
;-) I am glad to see that you have developed it and that you are part of the
Team.

Saludos

Whereas those discussion will drive us, I particularly appreciate those
exchange.
Men you were never so close from us. Fresh, honest, and direct, keep that going
;-)

Thanks again for that.

--

Bruno Friedmann