Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE 2016: taking a picture of openSUSE today
Le 28/11/2013 13:17, Will Stephenson a écrit :

This has already happened. Like a Wild West town after a gold rush,
much of the population of community innovators around Linux has moved on

is it as serious as this? the numbers about obs do not show decrease

The important question IMO is, do we accept that at age 20, the Linux
distribution scene is no longer new and exciting and aim for a stable

I have seen this both in my lug - interest about linux decrease strongly, but now seems to have a stable small level and on the LDP (Linux Documentation Project - I was the leader/coordinator for some years - who don't see nearly any more interest and become more and more outof date...

if so the question will very soon: do we keep our rpm heritage or do we become an other debian clone?

how is red hat living?

jdd (a bit scared :-()

--
http://www.dodin.org