[opensuse-project] Minutes of openSUSE Project Meeting of November 27th, 2013
Here are the minutes of today's meeting.

Cheers,

Vincent

Minutes:
http://community.opensuse.org/meetings/opensuse-project/2013/opensuse-project.2013-11-27-15.00.html
Minutes (text):
http://community.opensuse.org/meetings/opensuse-project/2013/opensuse-project.2013-11-27-15.00.txt
Log:
http://community.opensuse.org/meetings/opensuse-project/2013/opensuse-project.2013-11-27-15.00.log.html

#opensuse-project: openSUSE Project Meeting

Meeting started by vuntz at 15:00:25 UTC. The full logs are available
at
http://community.opensuse.org/meetings/opensuse-project/2013/opensuse-project.2013-11-27-15.00.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------

* action item review (vuntz, 15:05:14)
* We need more people for TSP (vuntz, 15:06:48)
* We will form a new team to deal with reimbursement of local
marketing material production (vuntz, 15:07:05)

* openSUSE Summit Summary (vuntz, 15:14:36)
* LINK:
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Board_meeting#Meeting_2013-11-22
(robjo, 15:28:36)
* Good summary of the summit, read the log for details ;-) (vuntz,
15:31:31)
* But in short: it was a good event! (vuntz, 15:31:45)
* picture on the Summit G+ page (robjo, 15:32:03)

* paste.opensuse.org (vuntz, 15:32:14)
* LINK: https://progress.opensuse.org/projects/opensuse-admin
(coolo, 15:37:19)
* LINK: https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/1123 (CygniX, 15:39:32)
* Please read the candidate platforms and vote when the time comes
(robjo, 15:41:20)
* LINK: http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Board_election (robjo,
15:42:31)

* Any other topic? (vuntz, 15:44:30)
* do not forget the oSC14 kickoff meeting on Friday (robjo, 15:44:58)
* Recently approved openSUSE members who have not received their IRC
cloaks should get them in the next few days, assuming their Cloak &
Freenode Nick details in connect.opensuse.org are present and
correct - contact rbrownccb@xxxxxxxxxxxx for help. (Ilmehtar,
15:54:50)

Meeting ended at 15:58:00 UTC.

People present (lines said)