Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE 2016: taking a picture of openSUSE today
Le 27/11/2013 11:08, Axel Braun a écrit :

Indeed. For whatever reason, Ubuntu is much more hyped, although I feel that
openSUSE is much more user friendly (YaST,...).
This seems not to be communicated well enough.

ubuntu did give away cd's for several years and this made the inital trick, added to the fact that on the beginning it was just a debian

but now, even downloading ubuntu for free is difficult and I see unbutuer going away unity :-(

now many people go to Mint.

but openSUSE is a good solution

if somebody speaks server to you, answer "yast ncurse" truly unique

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.org