Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE 2016: taking a picture of openSUSE today
On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 10:55 AM, jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
it's not a criticism. I can see ubuntu project because there is an ubuntu-fr
very active group (I'm french). The most visible project part are the
goodies. dvd where very appreciated, but there are no more (I try now to
discuss this on the ambassador list). The project is something geeks can
appreciate, not really the others.

I have a great and healthy envy by the Ubuntu community. We may have a
better distribution in many respects, but they (ubuntu) supplement
this deficiency very well with a great community.

Have a nice day ;-)
TooManySecrets

/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | FreeBSD Since 4.1
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail | GNU/Linux Since 1993.
X - NO Word docs in e-mail | openSUSE Member since 2008
/ \ - http://blog.toomany.net | http://twitter.com/toomanysecrets