Re: [opensuse-project] Help! - openSUSE@FOSDEM 2014 needs you!
  • From: Alexandros_ Alexandros <alexandros.venn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 05:19:36 +0200
90% i will be there to help with the booth (setup and being there
during the event)
also i will have my camera with me to take some pictures

Alex

On Sun, Nov 17, 2013 at 7:07 PM, Bruno Friedmann <bruno@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Saturday 16 November 2013 09.29:55 Bruno Friedmann wrote:
On Tuesday 12 November 2013 17.07:37 Richard Brown wrote:

To whoever steps up, I'll do whatever I can to help, including sharing
some tips & tricks from a veteran (eg. be prepared for a great time with
too little sleep...and it's probably a good idea to be prepared for
spilt beer behind the booth)

Thanks for helping out :)

Reservation mail sent (waiting approval).
Also the wiki page has been refreshed [1]

I can act as coordinator, but I (WE) would like to have a spare.
And a big bunch of volunteers (you can start to fill the wiki page)

[1] http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:FOSDEM

Some news about Fosdem organizers

Please note that if we accept your proposal, we will need to discuss the
logistics of empty beer bottles, as there have been some issues with
overflowing trash cans in the past.

Okay I take that remark into account, Last year we make a big effort to ask
people to bring back the bottle
and those we have return to Nürnberg.

But I guess a sort consign will help to get more.

So this point is important. If we have beers, we should organize ourselves to
bring empty back to Nü.
Or find an appropriate place (recycling or throwing out) for the garbage.

--

Bruno Friedmann
Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch

openSUSE Member