Re: [opensuse-project] release is near!
2013/11/17 Victor Hck <correohck@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hi
Hey, all the translations is spanish are done! well then there's
nothing more to do for me! hehehe
I'll try to spread the word ;)

have fun!!

2013/11/16 Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet@xxxxxxxxx>:
Heya all,

The release is nearing. If you want to help in the marketing area, be sure to
check out the article about that [1] and help out with our social media plan:
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Social_media_launch_plan

The idea behind the social media plan is that we have a list of people
responsible for certain accounts and they send out the messages we prepared
on
the wiki page above. If, of course, there is no account for a certain
language
it is pointless to translate...

Help is welcome, both in finding who can and will send those messages and in
translation!

/J

[1] http://news.opensuse.org/2013/10/07/help-promote-opensuse-13-1/

Hey!

Some portuguese_br done too! I hope it helps.

Izabel