[opensuse-project] Help! - openSUSE@FOSDEM 2014 needs you!
As you might already know, FOSDEM is one of the biggest events in Europe
on the FOSS calendar. It's normally quite a bit deal for openSUSE, and
we've always tried to make a good splash

In the last few years, I've been the one arranging things like the
Stand, finding folk to help staff it, and coordinating with whoever is
attending FOSDEM from SUSE so we can make a big splash

This year, although I'm hopeful I'll get to go to FOSDEM, I cant commit
to arranging the stand and such as I have in the last few years

So this is your chance, if you're interested in helping out openSUSE
during one of our most important public appearances, please step up and
get the ball rolling, starting with contacting stands@xxxxxxxxxx as
outlined on their website

https://fosdem.org/2014/news/2013-09-17-call-for-participation-part-two/

We only have a week to our request for a stand in, so please, don't
delay

To whoever steps up, I'll do whatever I can to help, including sharing
some tips & tricks from a veteran (eg. be prepared for a great time with
too little sleep...and it's probably a good idea to be prepared for
spilt beer behind the booth)

Thanks for helping out :)