Re: [opensuse-project] A message for board candidates
Hi,

On 11/04/2013 03:48 AM, Bruno Friedmann wrote:
On Monday 28 October 2013 13.19:12 Robert Schweikert wrote:

All of this is doable while working full time, obviously, but it has to
be a priority.

I would like to have a rough but honest estimation of the time needed to achieve
correctly the mission of board's member.

How many hours pro day / week / month.
How the amount of time is distribute during the year if there's spikes of work

Thanks.

For the most part we estimate about 7 hours a week. Spikes do occur and we think that during those spike periods it can be as much as 15 hours per week.

We hope this helps.
Your openSUSE Board