Re: [opensuse-project] Stepping down from the openSUSE Board
* Will Stephenson <wstephenson@xxxxxxx> [10-31-13 04:40]:
The time has come for me to step down as an openSUSE Board member.

[...]

As a result I would like to tender my resignation to my fellow Board members
so that they can get on with organising the upcoming Board elections with a
clear idea of who will be running.

In closing I would like to thank my colleagues on the board, Vincent
Richard, Robert and Andy for their work in facilitating the project's smooth
running and most importantly in sincerely and determinedly representing the
interests of the independent openSUSE project.

Your contributions will be greatly missed. Thankyou for your efforts and
best wishes in your future path.