Re: [opensuse-project] Stepping down from the openSUSE Board
  • From: Chuck Payne <terrorpup@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 08:08:26 -0400
Will,

First you have the best project to work on, your kids. I should know,
I started late in life to have kids, but I won't change it for a
thing. My son of 9 knows that linux, knows how much it matters to me.
My daughter of two, I see a future hacker as she loves tech. Good luck
and God bless as your job as a Dad.

Thank you for you hard work with openSUSE and work on the board. You
will be miss.

Pup